About Me

I am a St. Augustine based photographer with a B.F.A. in Photography. I strive to produce quality work that conveys the personality of my clients and not necessarily the genre of the time. I like images that are comfortable, aesthetic, and personal. Email me for rates at melanie@blackinkphoto.com.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

NEW WEBSITE!!!

Yay!  I have been waiting to have my website and blog all in one... I have been in touch with Alex with alandis design ( www.alandisdesign.com ) and she has created a whole new look for my website!  If you are looking for my newer blog updates, please visit my new website and navigate to the blog page!

www.blackinkphoto.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I suddenly
understood that a photograph could fix eternity in an instant.
-Henri Cartier-Bresson

Treat the Earth well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.
-Kenyan Proverb